As technology gets better with each passing year, it seems like many devices and tools are going wireless. Phones, computers, power tools, are just some of the devices that traditionally came with wires. This trend does not mean that cables are becoming obsolete. Many of the devices that are losing cables could not function without the cables inside the system.
- Lasers could not properly work with specialized resistance wires
- An integrated circuit will be useless with bonded wire
- A microwave oven will not function properly without wires
- The altimeter gauge on all airplanes requires dedicated wires to work properly
There are virtually no electronic instruments that are built without necessary cables. This includes:
- Photoelectric sensors
- Medical equipment (i.e. hearing aids)
- Aeronautical instruments
- Analytical instruments
At LFA Wire, we can get you the wires that will optimally work in your electronic devices. We work with different wire materials: beryllium copper wire, nickel, tin plated, and more. We also provide various machining processes: cutting, stranding, plating, and finishing. Regardless of your application, we have the wires your need.
- Engineers Need to Know about Electroplating and Beryllium Copper
Metal finishing looks a lot different today than it did just a few decades ago. Modern electroplating is considered a form of metal finishing that is widely used by many industries including military, medical, aerospace, RF microwave, automotive, and electronics.
- Beryllium Copper, Bronze, and Brass
- Electroplating Tips for Engineers and Manufactures
- High Strength and Age Hardening