We know you have a choice when it comes to suppliers of specialty cabling in amounts large or small. Specialty profile wire such as flat wire or square wire looks pretty much the same when it’s on the spool in any specialty cabling warehouse, and it typically is. The same holds true for alloys such as beryllium copper wire and phosphor bronze wire, as well as pure metals cabling that includes brass wire. So, what’s so different about our brand of specialty cabling, and how can it benefit sole proprietor electrical contractors or very large companies alike?
The answer to the above question has a number of components. Having been in the specialty cabling business for many years, we know exactly what all electrical contractors look for and greatly appreciate in a specialty cabling supplier, including:
- A vast and comprehensive inventory – You can’t buy flat wire or square wire at the local hardware store where ‘lamp cord’ is their biggest seller – brass wire is a particularly ‘high end’ product you also won’t find on Main Street or even a big box store – beryllium copper wire and phosphor bronze wire also comes under the heading of ‘Not Found Here’, which is why we stock a vast supply of all types of cabling so no contractor goes back to the job ‘empty handed’
- Knowledgeable sales associates – When you contact our specialty cabling supply outlet, you’ll avoid a seemingly endless voice mail menu that (of course) has recently changed its options (so listen closely) – instead, you’ll be directly connected to a sales associate who knows the difference between flat wire and square wire (you’d think it would be self-explanatory) – you’ll speak with a highly trained sales associate who speaks your beryllium copper wire and phosphor bronze wire (as but two examples) language
- Fast service – In the rare instance where we might not have the substantial amount of brass wire you need for a particularly large job, we know where to find the brass wire you need and get it to your job site in a hurry – time is (big) money in the electrical trade, and no contractor wants to hear about a brass wire shipment that ‘should’ be on next week’s delivery truck
- Affordable specialty cabling – Anyone who thinks all specialty cabling suppliers and their prices are the same hasn’t shopped with us – our large volume buying combined with years of experience results in superior efficiencies at every stage of the process from your initial order to final delivery – superior efficiency results in significantly lowered costs for all concerned and that includes you – your flat wire, square wire, brass wire and all types of specialty cabling always costs far less when you shop with the specialty cabling industry leader
- Fast and accurate shipping – You already know about our reputation for fast service, but speed is no substitute for accuracy when it comes to job site delivery – every electrical contractor knows the horrors of spools of beryllium copper wire, phosphor bronze wire or other specialty cabling that was shipped to the wrong address or job site – here, we pay attention to the details
What’s so different about our specialty cabling operation? Well, as you’ve read above, lots of things. As we said, we know what electrical contractors expect in their specialty cabling supplier, and we are well-known throughout the industry for providing it. Don’t buy your flat wire, square wire or other specialty cabling just ‘anywhere’. Shop with us and you’ll be a customer for life. Contact us anytime!