Little Falls Alloys offers straightened and cut wire to your specific needs and tolerances. Our ability to draw, plate and straighten and cut wire gives customers unique and competitive pricing advantages. Non-Ferrous wire from .005-.045 diameter can be cut to lengths from 1 inch to beyond 12 inches. Logistically efficient, the result is a product that saves money and decreases lead times. Your wire never leaves our facility and this allows Little Falls Alloys to stand by the quality for each process of your product.
- Our company has been drawing wire to customer specifications and tolerances since 1943 and was a pioneer in the drawing of beryllium copper wire. With the significant increase in our capacity to straighten and cut wire we have become a one stop, full service facility. We draw wire, plate wire, and straighten and cut wire. Your non-ferrous wire can be plated with gold, silver, nickel, copper and tin. We will anneal your wire to specific tensile with our ammonia free methodology.
Orders of all quantities will be accepted and our staff, with an average of 20 years in the business, will always be available to discuss specific alloys , characteristics and tolerances needed for your product.
Contact us for all your straight cut wire needs.
- Cut and Straightened WireStraightened and cut alloy pieces from specific diameter spools of wire are produced with specialized machinery designed to straighten wire and then cut it to specific lengths.
- How is Straighten and Cut Wire MadeManufactures produce straightened and cut wires from coils with the help of specialized machines that straighten wire and cut it to exact lengths.
- How is Straighten and Cut Wire ProducedStraighten and cut wire restores rods, strips, bars, and wire to their original straightness.
- The Capabilities of Straight and Cut WireStraightened and cut wires accommodate a broad range of grades, material, and size to meet varying customer needs.
- What Should Every Engineer Know About Electroplating