THE BERYLLIUM COPPERS
OF LITTLE FALLS ALLOYS
Beryllium Copper is our specialty. We have pioneered the use of this metal since its commercial inception and have led in its development and uses.
Select the highlighted material type to go to its properties page.
|Heat Treatable, Alloy 25 (C17200 and C17300)
Alloy 25 is an age hardening alloy which attains the highest strength of any copper-base alloy. It may be age hardened after forming into springs, intricate forms or complex shapes.
It has superb spring qualities, corrosion resistance and stability, as well as good conductivity and low creep
|Tempered, Alloy 25 (C17200)
This tempered material has been age hardened and cold drawn in our mill. No further heat treatment is necessary except for a possible light stress relief. It is sufficiently ductile to wind on its own diameter and can be formed into springs and most shapes.
Tempered wire is most useful where the properties of Beryllium Copper are desired, but age hardening of finished parts is not practical.
|Heat Treatable (C17410)
or Mill HardenedPlease Contact the Mill
for this Material
Go to the specific page to review the composition as well as physical and
mechanical properties of the Beryllium Copper of your choice.
- Overview of Beryllium Copper
Beryllium Copper, also referred to as alloy 25, is a copper alloy that is comprised of 0.5% beryllium and other alloying metals. This copper alloy is excellent for metalworking, forming, and machining.
- Physical Properties of Beryllium Copper
Beryllium copper is a copper alloy that is composed of beryllium bronze and spring copper. Beryllium copper is an extremely versatile alloy that has so many prudent applications in the world.
- Beryllium Copper Alloys
Beryllium copper is not magnetic and does not spark at all. Not all beryllium copper is the same because sometimes other alloys can be added.
- The Powers of Copper Wiring
- Different Products
- Fun Facts about Copper
- Wrought Alloys and Wrought Products
- The Many Benefits of Beryllium
- Beryllium Copper Wire: different Shapes and Sizes
- Application Benefits of Beryllium Copper
- Examples of different applications
- Application of Beryllium Copper Wire
- Metals in Manufacturing
- Advantages and Disadvantages of different Wire Shapes
- Beryllium used to be called Glucinium
- Advancements in the Telecommunications Field and Copper Wire
- Beryllium copper has physical and mechanical properties that are considerably different than other copper alloys
- Benefits of Beryllium Copper Alloys