Little Falls Alloys offers straightened and cut wire to your specific needs and tolerances. Our ability to draw, plate and straighten and cut wire gives customers unique and competitive pricing advantages. Non-Ferrous wire from .005-.045 diameter can be cut to lengths from 1 inch to beyond 12 inches. Logistically efficient, the result is a product that saves money and decreases lead times. Your wire never leaves our facility and this allows Little Falls Alloys to stand by the quality for each process of your product.
Straighten and Cut Wire
- Our company has been drawing wire to customer specifications and tolerances since 1943 and was a pioneer in the drawing of beryllium copper wire. With the significant increase in our capacity to straighten and cut wire we have become a one stop, full service facility. We draw wire, plate wire, and straighten and cut wire. Your non-ferrous wire can be plated with gold, silver, nickel, copper and tin. We will anneal your wire to specific tensile with our ammonia free methodology.
Orders of all quantities will be accepted and our staff, with an average of 20 years in the business, will always be available to discuss specific alloys , characteristics and tolerances needed for your product.
Contact us for all your straight cut wire needs.
Related Reading about Straighten and Cut Wire
- Material and Finish Options for Straight and Cut WireStraight and cut wire is produced from coils where the wire is straightened and cut to a specific length.
- Precise Cutting and Straightening of Wire for Manufacturing Small Parts
- Important Facts about Beryllium Copper Wire
- Frequently Asked Questions About Stainless Steel